Nutty creamy goodness. Is ricotta a great name for it? I don’t know, personally, I was never the biggest fan of ricotta but this plant-based almond ricotta is one of my favorites! It goes great on pizza or any pasta.
It can really boost flavor and takes any dish to the next level! This recipe is super simple and the results are outstanding.
You will need a kitchen scale and food processor for this recipe!
What You'll need
- 1 Food Processor
- 420 Grams Blanched almonds
- 10 Grams Salt
- 8 Grams Nutritional Yeast
- 4 Grams Granulated Garlic
- 550 Grams Water
- 460 Grams Avocado Oil
- Measure everything out and dump all your dry ingredients into the food processor
- Start food processor and slowly dump the oil in followed by the water
- Blend for around 4-5 minutes until the mixture really thickens up
After that spread this on toast, dollop it on pizza, or throw it all in a lasagna and enjoy the flavor (bombs!