Growing up the only parmesan cheese I knew was that stinky green Kraft shaker in my fridge. Who knows if that was actually cheese…
This recipe is beyond simple and creates a very nice finishing agent for pizza, pasta, or even popcorn!
In my opinion, it smells and tastes much better than that stinky green can.
What You'll need
- Kitchen scale
- Food Processor
- 440 Grams Almonds
- 16 Grams Nutritional Yeast
- 10 Grams Kosher Salt
- 6 Grams Granulated Garlic
- Put all these ingredients into food processor and blend for 3 – 4 minutes
- You will have to either shake the immersion blender or open up and scrape the sides with a spatula so that everything gets equally turned to dust.
- If you don’t blend enough you will wind up with a rocky “parmesan” instead of a dusty one.